Microsoft SQL Server repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server (download) helps to repair corrupted MDF files of Microsoft SQL Server databases. The SQL MDF repair program can fix many errors, including:
- The FILE SIZE property is incorrect. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:5172)
- SQL Server Detected A Logical Consistency-Based I/O Error: Incorrect Checksum. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:824)
- The Index Allocation Map (IAM) Page is Pointed to by the Next Pointer of an IAM Page.
- I/O error (bad page ID) detected when reading at offset 0x###### in file FileName.mdf.
- File Appears To Have Been Truncated By The Operating System.
- During the Redoing Of A Logged Operation In Database 'DatabaseName', An Error Occurred At Log Record ID.
Features of MS SQL Server database repair tool:
- Repair SQL Server database and *.MDF files of all versions of Microsoft SQL Servers: 7/2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014
- Repair all objects of corrupted .mdf files: data types, table cell data, views, stored procedures, custom functions, triggers, indexes, primary and foreign keys, restrictions and other
- Repair SQL database stored in several files (*.mdf + *.ndf files)
- Export repaired data into Microsoft SQL Server databases directly
- Save fixed data as SQL scripts
- Preview of recovered data and structures
- The SQL Repair tool successfully tested under Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012
- Multi-language interface included in the MDF repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server is an all-in-one MS SQL database repair solution for corrupted MDF/NDF files. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server helps to repair mdf files and recover data from suspended databases.
Requirements of the SQL Server repair tool: Windows 98 or above